Equipment Checkout and Policies
Some of the equipment in the Digital Learning Lab can be checked out by current students, faculty and staff at Union Presbyterian Seminary and BTSR for one week (no renewals). Requests for this equipment are made by submitting the request form at the bottom of this page or by calling 804-278-4324. Requests submitted after business hours may not be ready the next day, so please plan ahead.
Please read the following policy regarding equipment checkout. We will have this form available for you to sign when you pick up the equipment.
Borrowers must pick up equipment in the Lab or IRC between the hours of 8 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday. Equipment should be returned to the IRC or the Lab between 8:30am – 4:30 or to the Circulation Desk staff when the IRC is closed.
Camera and Video Equipment
- Canon PowerShot A1000IS (Point and Shoot)
- NikonD3200 (DSLR)
- Sony HDR-PJ440 Handycam
- Flip Video Recorder
- Panasonic SDR-S7 (Digital Video Recorder)
Audio Recording Equipment
- Blue Yeti Microphone for professional recording (with Pop filter)
- Digital Voice Recorder Sony ICD-BX800 (Black)
- Dell Laptop with Windows 10 (5)
- iPad 2
- Asus Android 8" tablet
- Digital Projector: Epson EX5210
- Portable Speaker: JBL MICRO II