May 9-14, 2022 – Morton Library Operating Remotely
Union Presbyterian Seminary’s Richmond Campus will be operating remotely during the week of May 9-14, 2022. Accordingly, the Morton Library building will be closed from 2:00 p.m. on Monday, May 9 to 8:00 a.m. on Monday, May 16. Librarians will still be available via email and the following remote services will be offered:
- Touchless Pickup Service – Holds placed by 8:00 a.m. each week day (Tues – Fri) will be available for pickup at Morton Library’s main entrance at 12:00 noon and 3:00 p.m.
- Electronic Resources are available through the Library Catalog, through the Online Databases page, and through Research Guides including Digital Reference Sources at UPSem and Finding and Using eBooks.
- “Ask a Librarian” – Schedule a one-on-one online appointment with a librarian for research or technical help.
- For questions about holds, physical pickups, or one’s library account, contact Lisa Janes at email@example.com.
- For problems accessing or using electronic resources, contact Ryan Douthat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to re-opening Morton Library on Monday, May 16.