Who do I contact?
While working under the conditions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic, it can be especially difficult to reach people at their office or to find out who to contact about something, so the UPSem Library has recently revised its Richmond Staff page to make that easier. The page still offers an alphabetical list of Library staff members with their contact information, but it now starts with an “accordion-style” box with sections that expand to reveal contacts for eleven particular types of services/questions, both in Richmond and in Charlotte:
- Library Circulation & Course Reserves
- Reference Services
- Library and In-Class Instruction
- Instructional Resource Center
- Interlibrary and Intralibrary Loan
- Extension (Mailing) Service for Alumni
- Library Archives & Special Collections
- Electronic Resource Support
- Library Acquisitions and Serials
- Cataloging and Technical Services Staff
- Library Administration
We hope that this update will make it easier for Library users to find the help that they need in a timely manner. Though Library staff members are often working away from their offices at this time, voicemail messages should forward to their email accounts, so feel free to call (and leave voicemail) or email. We’re ready to help.
For more information on how Library access and services are being provided during the pandemic, with links to our web-based support and appointment services, please see the earlier news post titled, “Is the Library Still Closed?“